MLSC 100 and 101- 1 Credit
The Basic Course takes place during your first two years at Mason as elective courses. It involves one elective class and lab each semester. You will learn basic military skills, the fundamentals of leadership and start the groundwork toward becoming an Army leader. You can take Army ROTC Basic Courses without a military commitment.
FRESHMAN YEAR: PREPARING FOR SUCCESS AS AN ARMY OFFICER
- Introduction to Army Leadership
- Army Customs and Traditions
- Military Operations and Tactics
- Goal Setting and Accomplishment
- Health and Physical Fitness