- 2.5 GPA/ 920 SAT or 19 ACT
- US Citizen or naturalization
- Pass Army Physical Fitness Test
- Age 31 or younger by Graduation (38 with waiver)
- Ability to become medically qualified with a DODMERB physical
- Acceptance to one of our four year schools (George Mason University, University of Mary Washington, or Marymount University) and remain academically aligned as a full time student
- Able to receive a favorable background check
- If prior service have a discharge of General or honorable if the reason and authority for separation preclude reentry into military service under AR 601-210.